Wood Filament Roll (1kg, 1.75mm)
Due to high demand, shipping of will be delayed. Shipping for this item will start April 18th 2017.
- ← Previous Product
- Premium quality 1.75mm Wood filament for your 3D printer.
- Wooden appearance and smell
- Print temperature: 230 - 260°C
- Heating bed temperature: 50°C
- 5.35cm spool hub diameter
- 20cm spool outer diameter
- 7cm spool width
Our Wood thermoplastic filament is a premium grade 3D printer filament and is a mixture of 35% recycled wood with a binding polymer. This filament gives your creations a wooden appearance.
After printing, your object will look and smell like wood and it can also be handled like wood. You can cut, grind and paint your creations similar as you can do with wooden objects. The color can be changed on the fly by setting the temperature of your printer’s hot end to 230° C for a light color, and 260° C for a darker color.
We ship our spools in a tightly sealed plastic wrapping with desiccants.