- Premium quality 1.75mm or 3mm ABS filament for your 3D printer.
- Our 3mm filament works well with printers that take 2.85mm such as the Ultimaker product line
- Strong, flexible, resistant to high temperatures
- Print temperature: 220 - 250°C
- Heating bed temperature: 80-110°C
- 5.35cm spool hub diameter
- 20cm spool outer diameter
- 7cm spool width
- Luminous green rolls look white in the light and glow green in the dark
Thickness variation +/-0.03mm
Our Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) thermoplastic filament is a premium grade 3D printer filament that is well suited for any Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D printer.
Should I buy ABS or PLA?
We ship our spools in a tightly sealed plastic wrapping with desiccants.